This is the most unusual and absolutely scary time that I have ever witnessed.
What are the facts?
- Economies have been shut down worldwide
- We all will lose money
- The economy will struggle
- Unemployment will increase
- Our mental health will suffer
What are probabilities?
- Human behavior might change
- Consumer behavior might change
- The recovery might be slow
What should you do?
- Accept what has happened
- Be positive
- Think strategically
- Be aware of new possibilities and opportunities
- Re-focus and keep your eye on the future
- Never give up
What can Newtons do for you?
- Assist with cash flow by making use of the tax relief measures announced by government
- Being a sounding board for you
- Assisting with projected cash flows, etc especially with regard to credit applications
Words are easy and it is easy to say “Be Positive”, but really try and force yourself to focus on the “bright” side in these “dark” times.
Be assured of our support and assistance at all times.
WE WILL SURVIVE and WE WILL BE STRONGER.